Are you a gamer? Would you like to play android games on a computer? But you do not know how to do it? Here is the solution. Nox app player, introduced by Bignox, can run Android applications on both Windows and Mac operating systems. Many players use this software to play Android shooting games. Below are some of the multiplayer shooting games that you can play with this software.
- COD Mobile
- PUBG Mobile
- Garena Free fire
- NOVA Legacy
Features of the Nox player
- You can use all social media apps, games, and other apps available in the Play Store. It allows you to use even third-party apps.
- The language of the Nox player is not only English. It is also available in Russian, Spanish, German, Portuguese, French, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese.
- You can customize the keys to play the game. This is called key mapping.
- This software is designed to be easy for you to use.
- If your RAM is more than 4GB, you can use more than two apps at once.
- You can use this from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
How to install the Nox player?
- Download Nox Installer from the bignox official website.
- Right-click and click on open. The installer screen will open in a few seconds. Click on “Custom” at the bottom right of the screen and select the disk you want to install the software. Insert a tick in the box in front of the license agreement. You must agree to contracts for the process to proceed. Now do nothing and wait for it to install.
- Then the software will open automatically. Now you can sign in to the playstore using Gmail.
How to use the Nox player?
Customize the performance settings:
- You first go into the system settings and Go to performance settings. You must check out your computer resources and assign the number of core and ram to this emulator according to the available resources of your pc.
- Below that, there are the resolution settings. It allows you to change the screen resolution from 960 x 540 to 3840 x 2160.
Install an APK file:
- First, require to enable root mode.
- To establish an APK file, Download it from the official website.
- Find and install the downloaded APK file that appears in the downloads. If you did not download the APK file from the browser in the Nox Player, go to Downloads on your computer, right-click on the file, go to “Open with,” and select “Nox Player.”
Is the Nox player legal?
- Emulators are never illegal. But according to international copyright law, it is not wrong to say that the commercial games played through this violate the copyright laws.
Can I use the Nox app payer with 2GB RAM?
- If you are using the Nox player on your computer, then the RAM of that computer must have at least 2GB RAM. But to run the Nox player more efficiently, it is better to increase the RAM of your PC to 4GB.